Bill is known as “a consummate developer of strategic relationships“. He is an Accredited Business Intermediary, veteran broadcast executive, public relations consultant and historian.
June 27, 2012 by Coastal Consultants Selling a Business 0 comments
10 Questions A Seller Should Ask A Broker
- Are you a Certified and Registered Broker/Intermediary?
- Are you affiliated with any business brokerage associations or trade groups?
- Will you provide any references? (Sellers, Attorneys, etc.)
- How will you determine how much I should ask for my business?
- Will you display my business on any Internet sites? If so, how many?
- How, other than the Internet, will you market my business?
- How can you help me to qualify a potential Buyer while protecting my Confidentiality?
- Under what circumstances will you show my business?
- How often will you contact me about what is going on?
- Can you please tell me about you and your firm?