Bill is known as “a consummate developer of strategic relationships“. He is an Accredited Business Intermediary, veteran broadcast executive, public relations consultant and historian.
Key Items Necessary for Selling a Business
- Three years of profit and loss statements
- Federal taxes for the same three years
- Current list of fixtures and equipment
- The lease and related documents
- Franchise agreement (if applicable)
- List of encumbrances, loans, equipment leases, etc.
- Approximate amount of inventory on hand
- Names of outside advisors with contact information
- Marketing materials, catalogs, promotional pieces, etc.
- Operations Manual (if available)
- Brief history of business