Bill is known as “a consummate developer of strategic relationships“. He is an Accredited Business Intermediary, veteran broadcast executive, public relations consultant and historian.
June 27, 2012 by Coastal Consultants Selling a Business 0 comments
Key Items Necessary for Selling a Business
- Three years of profit and loss statements
- Federal taxes for the same three years
- Current list of fixtures and equipment
- The lease and related documents
- Franchise agreement (if applicable)
- List of encumbrances, loans, equipment leases, etc.
- Approximate amount of inventory on hand
- Names of outside advisors with contact information
- Marketing materials, catalogs, promotional pieces, etc.
- Operations Manual (if available)
- Brief history of business